Monday 25 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are……. 
Integrity
Goal Focused
Trustworthy
Active Thinker
Resilient
Motivational


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is………..because…………


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is……….Motivational because………..I motivate people in football and I give a lot more support than I did last year.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is………….To do all these things all the time
Integrity
Goal Focused
Trustworthy
Active Thinker
Resilient
Motivational


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is………..because………
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this)

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment